Wednesday, September 10, 2008

September

I know that I don't have any pictures of the "grass" BUT they are coming...I'm waiting until the curbing is all in! It is really starting to look like a home. I got the dog door in yesterday and now my life just got 100% better. The dogs aren't quite sure about it though because it is different from the old one and kinda hard to push because it is new. I'm not opening the door for them so they will have to get used to it. Scott has been happy and busy with all his free time and I think that we are enjoying all the time together...you may want to ask him though. He is really excited about football this year because he can go to all the games...and watch it on TV also. Jared had his 29th birthday on the 2nd and Jake's is next week!! this is when I feel like my world is going so fast. Life is good and all is well this week...see ya!

1 comments:

Marissa said...

It will be nice for Scott to be able to go to all the games- I bet he has missed that!