Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary

So this week on Tuesday was Scott and mine anniversary!! We have been married for 31 years...man that is a long time! I just want to say that these past years have gone by so fast and all the things that we have been able to do have really been fun and huge blessings in our lives. I love you Scott for putting up with me all this time and making our life full and providing for the boys and me. You are the best! The house is coming along...I went and picked out trees and shrubs this week and they should come in about 10 days or so. I hope you enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:

Brianne said...

Your house is looking great! It's crazy how having grass totally changes the look of your house. I'm glad you are doing well. Happy Anniversary! I was thinking about you on Tuesday along with my mom and dad. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Your yard really looks great! I bet that Baxter and Jazzy are happy that you finally have grass! Happy anniversary! Wow, are you two really that old?! I miss you. It seems like you have moved to the moon. Love ya still though!

Marissa said...

Happy Anniversary! Thanks soooooooooo much for watching Sydney over the weekend-it meant the world to Jake and me!