Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday!

We did it...everyone in September has had their birthday so we celebrated on Sunday! We had dinner and cake and all the girls played dress up, we went for a walk around the block in the wagon and played on the grass in the front yard. It was a really fun evening. On Thursday Kaitlee and I went shopping for some new clothes and out to lunch/dinner...she stayed and played and went over to the neighbors house and joined the birthday party that had a bounce house with all the kids from my neighborhood. Than she stayed over night. We had a really fun time. On Saturday we all got together for "family pictures" at memory grove. it was really good to get this done because I have wanted this for over a year...it got hot and we were in clothes that were for 60 degrees not 80. We went to eat all together and had a fun time also. I has been a busy weekend and fun to see the girls every day. I got some cute pictures so sit and enjoy.

6 comments:

Marissa said...

It was such a fun weekend! I've got to get a copy of Sydney in that dress-she cracks me up!

Brianne said...

Darling pictures. I love how the girls stayed in their dressups to go in the wagon!! You have a cute family.

Scott & Lynn Maxfield said...

I forgot to say that they
DO stay in the dress ups the whole time that they are at my house. Sydney ALWAYS in the mini mouse dress...they make me laugh!

Watson Family said...

I've loved hearing about your Septembers over the last 4-5 years. You have the most beautiful grand daughters! This is totally random but John and I thought about you the other day. John had just finished a gingerale and put the lid back on the plastic bottle. Then he put it in the side of his mouth and started to chew it and said, "Who am I?" I said, "Baxter!" I had such a fun time when I was living there, fun memories. Love you Lynn.-wendy

Leesee Girlyfield said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steven said...

I just realized that yes, I could learn to post a comment. I just love all of these photos. The little girls are just a dream and the three Maxfield males looking darn good. Grandma and the big girls as well.
Chaz