Thursday, August 28, 2008

Things are green!

So the grass came and I did take some pictures of the yard and they will be posted soon. Everything is looking so good! I haven't taken the dogs across the street for over a week now to "use" the grass......we put up a fence that is not permanent but will keep the dogs in until that day comes to have one around the whole yard. We are all done in our old ward and stake so now we can go to our new ward and start that learning new names thing. should be fun! Now that September is here we will be busy with all the birthdays. Jared, Jacob, Kaitlee and Scott and than our Anniversary, 31 years!!! I cant even tell you where the time has gone. I am feeling old thinking that is wasn't that long ago we were in the middle of our kids and now we are in the middle, okay starting of our grandchildren and what a joy they are to us. I am so glad that I made it through the hard part to have all this fun with the girls in my life...Yes, that means Alisa and Marissa also! life is good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your house and yard is shaping up! Baxter and Jazzy will truly be happy when they can have a doggie door and a grassy yard again. I love their pictures! When you get everything done, I say that we have a party at your new house - eh?!

Marissa said...

Looks so good! I have missed you at water aerobics, lately! We keep going on opposite days! :)