Monday, August 4, 2008

WOO-WHOO

This last week has been a very eventful one...we got our sprinkler system in, the entertainment center was installed on Thursday, the office is all done and put away and I have got most of the box's put away "finely". I have much more floor to vacuum now. It has been really nice to hang the pictures and make it look like we live here. I am excited to get the landscaping done so the dogs can have a place of there own to take care of business and maybe get a fence before to long. Things are looking up and all is well at the Maxfields

3 comments:

Brianne said...

It is such a great feeling when you hang stuff up. It really makes such a big difference. I'm glad you're getting closer to a yard--yippee!! I'm going to be out there on Monday evening...if you're going to be around maybe Carter and I could stop by. Love ya.

Marissa said...

I am so glad that you are feeling settled in-the house really does look amazing!

Anonymous said...

Your house is starting to look like a home! It has been a lot of work, but you have done it and done it well! Besides that, you are a good "Mom" to Baxter and Jazzy. Thanks for all of your encouragement lately. You have been an answer to my prayers.
Love ya, Grandma Lynn's friend