Tuesday, July 22, 2008

PATIENCE!

I know that living without certain things that you are use to can be a good or bad thing, but this no yard, 2 dogs, no dog door stuff is down right the pits!!! My life is going across the street to the one house in our cove that has a yard with the dogs at least 2 times a day. The house is empty and up for sale and the owner has told us that we can "use" the grass for the dogs. We are extra good about cleaning up the messes that happen. Take Baxter for instants...he loves the grass and he moves very slowly especially in the summer when it is HOT! so getting him to come home when I want him to is almost impossible without a TREAT involved. One night he had decided that he wasn't coming at all and sat down and looked at me like,"WHAT' I'm not moving for awhile. Jazz is the good one that stays up with me, that is because she is nosey and want to know everything as it happens. The 2 little girls next door like to come out and play with them and that helps me get the dogs home sometimes because they want to be with the girls. Scott says "soon" we'll have a yard, but until then, Marissa sorry! I know that this is a small moment in the big picture but some of us have no patience. Yes, that would be me!

3 comments:

Brianne said...

Having no yard is a bummer for more than one reason, that's for sure. Patience is sometimes a hard virtue to come by as well....Good luck with all of that and I hope you get grass soon!!! Still love ya!

Keelee said...

You are so funny! I bet that is super hard not having a yard for your cute dogs... and I'm just like you, so not patient about things like that! It's always so fun to have you come in so I can sit and chat with ya, I love you!!

Marissa said...

Don't worry about it! We don't mind having them!