Wednesday, August 13, 2008

GRASS!!

This has been another good week...we got all the landscaping done, the rocks placed, it actually looks like a yard now. the grass is coming Monday and they should start laying the sod in the afternoon!!!! Not to keep complaining but we still need the dog door and the FENCE. the list IS getting shorter. I know that I haven't taken any pictures so I'll do that when it is all beautiful. Some of our friends have come by and it is fun to see them. So please if you come this way stop in. Thank you to everyone who has helped with all of this, we really appreciate it.

3 comments:

Brianne said...

It was fun to see where you are now calling home. I'm glad we were able to stop by. The house is beautiful and you've done some neat things with it. I'm excited to see it with your yard done. Congrats on getting close to getting grass!

Marissa said...

Yeah for grass!

Leesee Girlyfield said...

Yahoo!! It's looking good. I'm excited for you guys!