Thursday, March 27, 2008

TAGGED!

Okay!! Hear goes...Well 10 years ago Jared was a senior in High School at Taylorsville and Jake was a sophomore. All I was worried about was how many baseball games we had each week, where they were at and how much food we had at home. Also, I worried about the time when fall would come and Jared would turn 19 years old and leave on a Mission...every time I thought about it I would cry and feel sad for me and proud of him. Jake was just starting his high school career and it all was so fun for him...he got into Drama, and that was really fun for him...Baseball, it was all he new up to that point. I enjoyed all the craziness and we all got along! Life moved very quickly after that...Jared went to the Dominican Republic, Santo Domingo East Mission and left in the middle of September. About a year later Scott was made the Bishop and It was just Jake and I after that. Not long after that in November Jake started to date Marissa. I remember one night when Scott came home from church Marissa was at our house and they hadn't been dating that long and Scott said, I really like her the best so far! and I said, that I did too!!! We are so grateful that she came into our life.

5 Jobs that I have had:
The very first job that I had was when I was 16 years old and I worked as a maid at one of the Red Lion places in Missoula Montana...the 2 job was at the Red Lion Banquet rooms at the Edge Water Restaurant and Convention Center in Missoula. I was one of the waitress that worked with large group of people...we did parties for all kinds of things such as Weddings, Business meetings. It was fun and I made alto of money! Next when we moved to Wyoming after I was married the Branch Pres. was a dentist and asked me if I was interested in learning to be a dental assistant? Well you all know the answer to that ? was Yes! I have worked for Dr. William K. Hansen, Dr. Jon Manwaring and Dr. Scott Ferguson.

5 Places I have visited:
Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico with Jared 1 year after he came home
New York City with Jake on the summer trip with drama group
Eastern Caribbean; St. Thomas, St. Maartens, Barbados, St. Lucia
Alaska
Hawaii, Maui

5 things on my to do list:
finish the basement, redo the up stairs bathroom, stucco the house, get a new car! get a new driveway and stairs for front porch.

5 things you may not know:
when I was a young girl I used to play Mommy all the time and my aunt Norma had size 4 shoes so we would play with her" heal-hiles" is what I would call them. Dress up and Dolls!
When I was in High School I had to move from Spokane Washington to Missoula Montana and I hated it. The only good thing was I got to get my drivers license when I was 15 years old.
I had a 1968 Mustang in high school!
I loved to dance before Scott!
I used to get a really dark tan every summer! loved the water!

5 things that I am so thankful for:
Scott, he is the most kind and caring person in the world. Love you!
That our boys found wonderful women to love them. That they live the principles of the gospel and have testimonies. That they are willing to give us such cute and adorable grand children.
That we have 4 beautiful grand daughters!
That have good friends that make me laugh and watch out for me.
That I have a testimony, that I know my Savior loves me, and that I have been very blessed in my life.

5 comments:

Leesee Girlyfield said...

That was so fun to read all that interesting stuff about you. Can you believe that it's already been ten years since Jared was a senior!?! It sounds like those were some good times! Thanks for always saying nice things about me and my girls. I'm glad you love us as much as we love you! ;)

Brianne said...

So sweet. It was fun to read about my aunty. Sounds like you are doing some more work to your house. Fun!! I'm glad you have a blog now so that I can keep up with your lives. Love you guys.

Marissa said...

That was so awesome to read all about you! I never knew about your jobs, or that you loved to dance and swim so much. We love you so much!!! Thanks for rasing such good boys so taht they could be great husbands and dads!

Leesee Girlyfield said...

So, don't you think it's about time you posted some pics of your trip? I haven't even talked to you since you've been back. We miss you! Kaitlee was asking me when she could have a sleep over at your house so if your up to it, we should plan a day.

Kathy said...

Lynn,you're the best! What an amazing woman you are. We too are so grateful for Jake in our lives. When Mark first met Jake he had a bald head and earrings...he said to me, "we're letting our daughter go out with him?" I'm so glad we did, love you Jake!