Friday, April 11, 2008

Simple Pleasures Tag!



The number 1 thing that I need in my life is a vacuum.......see the cute dogs in this picture...yes they have a lot of hair and I vacuum at least 5 times a week!
Sweat pants...I wear these at home because of all the hair and spit that is around me at all times, don't get me wrong...I LOVE our dogs but when I come home I just change so I don't have to care if I get loved or not.
Microfiber cloths...I love these things...they clean everything!! I even have a mop that is microfiber for my wood floors.
I love my tempur pillow that helps my neck...when I don't use it I can really tell.
Now I know that I am old when I tell people that I still iron our cloths...well I do...I have a wonderful steam iron that I use...I do all of Scott's white shirts for him (because he didn't like the way the cleaners did them).
All of these things that I put down make my life so much better than before, I didn't always have the best stuff like I do now. That is the best part of life...everything gets better and better.

3 comments:

Leesee Girlyfield said...

Yeah, I think those dogs are worth all the vacuuming you do. They are pretty cute!

Kathy said...

Isn't it amazing the little things that make us happy! You would never know by your house that you have those slobbery dogs, cuz it's so clean! But they are amazingly sweet.

Jeff said...

LOVELY! We got a Dyson shortly after our Bassett, and it seems to work great. They make a special attachment for animal hair!

I miss hanging out with you guys! Hope all is well.