Sunday, March 16, 2008

PICTURES







This past few weeks have been full of lots of fun things! The girlyfields were sick this past week and I went and got Ivy one day and we had an afternoon all to our self and it was so fun. I didn't get any pictures but she played with the dogs, we watched Nemo together and fixed grandpa dinner. It was really fun for me. Broken Arrow had the annual Easter Egg Hunt...I wasn't able to go this year because I went to Spanish Fork to help Janet with a show she had, so Grandpa Scott went with the girls and these pictures show it all...

2 comments:

Leesee Girlyfield said...

Thank you so much for taking Ivy for a day. I know days like that mean the world to her. And thank you Grandpa Beav for taking the girls on a little date. It looks like they had lots of fun!

Keelee said...

Hello!! What beautiful grand babies!! Hope you had a great Easter. Love you