Sunday, March 2, 2008

Ready for Spring!!!

Finally it is March...can I just say that I have had quite enough of winter, snow, cold. I'm hoping that we will have more sunny days than snow this month. I did go snowshoeing on Thursday and It was really beautiful up at Brighton. I have some pictures and as soon as I know how to put them on our blog I will. We didn't have to wear gloves or hats and the snow was starting to get a bit soft, but still very beautiful.

Scott and Lee put a new roof on the garage this week and it looks very nice...good job Scott!

1 comments:

Leesee Girlyfield said...

I am sooo with you on being done with the cold and snow! Winters always seem so gloomy to me. I am ready for warmth, sunshine and happiness! Hopefully when it gets warmer we can stop hibernating and spend more time together. Love ya!