Saturday, February 23, 2008

Girls and Showshoes

This is a strech for me to have other people read things that I have written. I'm not so good with words. Thank you Scott for all your love all of these years, you are the best part of life. I love you forever.

I have loved all the new woman that have come into my life in the last 6 years...and the small ones are so fun for me. I just love all the girly stuff that comes with them. I have met a new group of women at the water arobics class that I go to, they are very fun active women. We are all about the some age. In January, 5 of us went snowshoeing...well, I didn't want to go so much but Betty (my long time friend) said, YES you are. We went and I had the very best day of the winter so far. That next week we went out and I got my own snowshoes and new boots. We went up to Brighton and shoed down to Solitude on Thursday...another wonderful day in the snow... now if you know me at all, I hate snow, cold, winter, and what ever else comes along with cold weather. This is the new me and we are planning to go once a week until the snow is gone. Thanks to Sharon and Betty for pushing me along! I think that I'll make it.

4 comments:

Leesee Girlyfield said...

I know these little girlies of mine love you very much, too. You are such an awesome grandma. We wouldn't trade you for anything! I think it's so cool that you and your girlfriends go snowshoeing. That's very adventurous of you. It sounds like you guys have a lot of fun.:)

Truckmaster Jake said...

Yea Lynnard but think of all the new and great things you are learning. The mountains in UT are the prettiest in winter and now you have away to be apart of what people travel oll over the world to see. kudos to you Mom enjoy the snow as long as you can.

Marissa said...

I think that it is so awesome that you got out there and tried something new! I have never gone snowshoeing but I think it sounds fun! Sydney is sitting on my lap saying "Granmama!" So she send her love!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lynn! Just read your blog about our snowshoe adventure - you are now officially a "granola lady"! Congratulations, only the best receive this title! Also, I wanted you to know that I am very thankful to have you in my life. God put you in my life when I really needed your strength, faith, and support. Thanks! Love ya, Sharon (Tell "Dalmas" GO UTES!!!!!!!!!!)