Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Face Book?

Well, I have just signed up on face book! I was more curious about it than anything. I wanted to look at it. When you get on you have to sign up so I did. I am not so sure that I will us it a lot but it is fun to see all the people on it and kinda see what is going on in their lives. I still have questions so any of the Maxfield children you are on call!
Things have calmed down a bit around here. I am feeling better and have that peace that comes from our Heavenly Father. I know that all of mine and Scott siblings and many friends have called with their love for Marissa and Jake and Sydney. Thank you all for you prayers and loving words.
I am getting ready for the plants in our yard and some flowers. We got our bark all around in the front yard and it looks really nice. I am ready for sunny days!

1 comments:

Chris said...

Oh Facebook--it is great for reconnecting but I sort of think it is also the devil:)

I am glad all is well with your family and you have eachother.

I also need your mailing address and looking for Aunt Lynda's and Bonnie's as well.

Mom and Dad left to see Joy and the girls for Shannon's baptism so I can't harrass her for addresses.

chris@sublimeeye.com

THANKS!