Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

I just want to say that I am very thankful for this past week. It was kinda quiet but the kids did come over twice and the girls had some fun times! I just want my family to know that I love them VERY much and appreciate all that they are doing as fathers and mothers, sons and daughters. Scott and I went out to Jared's and Alisa's and cleaned up a bunch of junk in the basement, you know that construction stuff that is dusty...they have done a beautiful job with this new home...than Scott went out again and I put up Christmas!! It was really fun this year to find a place for all my stuff in our new home...it took me all day! I am so thankful for the things that I have but the most important is Scott and the kids...I love you all and I just want you to know that! Alisa don't forget to let me know when you are ready for the cleaning lady!

4 comments:

Leesee Girlyfield said...

Oh don't you worry... you'll be the first one I call!!! I'll definitely need your help getting it all spic-and-span. Thanks for having us over for another "turkey dinner". It was delicious! We sure love you and Beav so much and we are so grateful for all you do for us!

Brianne said...

I'm ready for the cleaning lady!!! Anytime you want I will be here to let you in! J/K...sorta.

Thanks for stopping by the other day. You made my day! It was fun to see you and visit for a minute. That doesn't happen often enough. You're a wonderful aunt and I love you tons!!

Marissa said...

Lynn, you are truly the best! Thank you so much for helping watch Syd so I can work a little. I would rather not have to work, but since I do-I am grateful she is with her Grandma who she loves and who loves her. THanks a million!

Anonymous said...

Hey you! I had to check in and catch up on your photos. I think that you have the cutest grandgirls - take after their grandmother, eh!? How long do you think Syd will wear her Minnie dress? You are definitely blessed with a great family. I hope that you all have a wonderful holiday season. Love ya bunches!